1. It is a mid-century backsplit in a nice neighborhood.
2. It has a front porch.
3. It has an eat-in kitchen.
4. I have a nice patio and backyard, with a water feature (being overhauled at the moment...).
5. It has more than doubled in value since we purchased it. (More to do with the insane housing market).
6. I have a separate living room and TV room.
7. I have 4 bedrooms, one of which is used as an office.
8. There are mature trees in the area.
9. I have a separate dining room with French doors.
10. Lots of windows and set back from the street.
I have finished FC's Holidazed socks. I used BMFA Socks that Rock Medium weight in Muddy Autumn Rainbow. Nice pattern.
Happy Canada Day tomorrow, and Happy 4th of July on Saturday. Which is also the start of Tour de Fleece.